Being aware of the future and implementing the future probable SEO strategies is intelligence. Google is changing the way we interpret SEO. It will continue to redefine the term SEO in 2015 also. The main goal of Google is to deliver a high user experience and accurate search results. It will do whatever it costs.
Below is the Infographic that describes the future SEO strategies for 2015.
Liked this infographic? Then feel free to use the above infographic on your blog or site using the below embed code.
- Stress of mobile user experience
- Stress on quality social shares
- The on page user interaction will continue gaining importance
- With the extinction of Google Page Rank, other ranking metrics will gain importance
- HTTPS websites get an edge over HTTP ones
- Personalized results will continue in Google SERPs
- Visual content gains importance
The above is the summary of the Infographic.
Hope you loved the Infographic. Feel free to share the above infographics with credit to this page, or home page. Alternatively, you may also make use of embed code mentioned above.
- The Future of SEO Is Here: Reconsider Your Current Strategy
- Citation Flow and Trust Flow: Everything You Should Know
- How to Increase Domain Authority and Get Recognized