Enfold theme is selling like hotcakes on ThemeForest right now. It's the most loved and highly rated theme. Therefore, I decided to review the theme on my blog.
It is a multi-purpose and responsive WordPress theme that adapts to the varying screen sizes across devices.
This theme is well suitable for building business websites and blogs with ease. You can create almost any type of sites and pages, like blogs, business, coming soon pages, photography, portfolio, restaurant, and much more. The demos for all these are there on the theme page.
I was astonished on seeing the demos; how a single theme can be this beneficial!
If you are planning to buy the theme for mainly blog purpose, below is the screenshot of how your blog may look like. However, you can completely customize the colors and layout.
If you are opting for it to build whole websites, here's the look of how your homepage looks like. You can create the page in the way you wish. Below is just an example.
If you are planning to add personal portfolio page, here's one example design.
As it is a multipurpose theme, it is heavily loaded with great features and flexibility. You can easily build sites on the fly.
Portfolio layout builder.
It comes in with Avia Layout Builder. It helps you create any type of portfolio pages, including sliders, coming soon pages, about pages, etc.
Enfold theme options.
Similar to any other WordPress theme' Enfold also comes in with theme options. However, the difference is, Enfold offers you tons of customization options.
It has options to upload, logo, favicon, front page and Google Analytics tracking code. Along with these it offers dozens of other unique features.
- Lightbox Modal Window.
- Automated Schema.org HTML Markup.
- Web safe fonts.
- Boxed and stretched layouts.
- 18 color schemes.
- Color choice option (You can change the color of every part your site). It includes the color of background, highlight color, borderlines, background images of elements like logo, content, footer, etc.
- Quick CSS, that lets you apply some CSS tweaks to your site quickly.
- Advanced styling. You can style many elements on your blog like font color, and other styles.
- Header options with options like, logo, fixed or shrinking header, and extra elements like search bar on the header. You can also set the transparency of the logo.
- Mobile menu customization.
- Sidebar settings
- Footer options like the number of columns, widgets, etc.
- You can also display the social icons with your profile links in the footer.
- Under blog layout, you can choose what elements to display and what not to display.
- Related entries or blog posts feature.
- Social profiles icons and URLs.
- Import demo files. There are 7 demos, which I've stated earlier. You can import these demo files to know how to build sites you wish.
- Shortcode support
It also comes in with Woocommerce support. That's the great benefit.
Great customer support
The support team is super-fast to reply. They help you in all aspects from setting up the theme to clarifying your doubts.
They respond to almost every comment their customers make. Support is great in all aspects.
The team has a great dedication in providing serious support.
If you need any quick answers, you can search for your keywords in 7504 comments made as of the date of publishing of this post.
What will I say?
The picture says it all.
The Enfold theme has the ratings of 4.85 that's nearly 5. It was updated 15 days before I published this post. This shows how committed is"Kriesi – Themeforest" team.
Nearly 77 people buy this theme every day. They can't be wrong.
I can assure you that this theme is 100% worth the money you pay. As of now, the theme costs you $59.
Hope you found my review on the theme helpful. If you have any doubts about the theme, do ask below.